Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hump Day... Book Boyfriend Edition...

Sorry BookNerdians.... kind of quiet today!
I have been reading lots and beating the summer heat today...

I finished Beautiful Oblivion yesterday and will have my review up shortly so please stay tuned.

Because it's Wednesday and Hump Day... I thought we could talk Book Boyfriends...
Now I have lots (don't judge me)... book boyfriends, book lovers, book husbands, book best guy friends lol...
But today I want to feature one of my very favorite Book Boyfriends...
Will Sumner.
Our Beautiful Player courtesy of the the Beautiful Series by Christina Lauren.
Will is hot, funny, intelligent, and sweet...all great qualities that make him book boyfriend material. Did I mention he was HOT?

If you haven't met Will yet... do yourself a favor and make a date... just remember he's mine lol
Links Below!

Beautiful Player
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Player-Christina-Lauren/dp/1476751404/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404334551&sr=8-1&keywords=beautiful+player+by+christina+lauren

Barnes and Noble:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/beautiful-player-christina-lauren/1115176652?ean=9781476751405

FYI, Will's book is Book #5 out of 6 so you can also read the series in order and meet all of Will's friends...you get to see to see glimpses of him before Beautiful Player as well. I recommend reading them all!
Check them out here!
http://christinalaurenbooks.com/books/?c=adult


Let me know how you like them!
Comment below and tell me who your book boyfriend is for this #bookboyfriendhumpday

Happy Reading! (And Swooning!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment