Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hump Day Hottie Alert...

Once again I give you WILL SUMNER (Beautiful Player, Christina Lauren)
I think I've established I've got a serious thing for Will. Serious Book Boyfriend material. SERIOUS.
My only consolation is the fact that I adore his Hanna just as much...okay not exactly as much...but I do love her. Their story is my favorite thus far out of the Beautiful Series (thus far) and I have been dying for a glimpse at them again.
Well last night Christina Lauren delivered this goodie to my life.

Hanna Will Outtake (christinalaurenbook.com)


Yep.
Uh Huh...
You read that right.
More Hanna and Will.
Not just more of them. More of the hot steamy Will and the sweet Hanna that reformed his player ways...

Yeah...
I'm going to let you enjoy!



If you want to read more of what I had to say about their story you can click HERE!
No spoilers don't worry!



If you've already checked out the Beautiful Series...check out their newest read SWEET FILTHY BOY (Wild Season #1)
What happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas, especially when your paths collide with a ridiculously sexy Frenchman....
Sweet Filthy Boy (GOODREADS)

It was a Four Star Read for me... so if you're stuck at home, pick it up and take a book vacay to the City of Lights...




Happy Reading!


P.S. Follow me on twitter @bknerdianworld !!

No comments:

Post a Comment