Saturday, July 26, 2014

Review of WIFE NUMBER SEVEN

So I just finished up reading Melissa Brown's WIFE NUMBER SEVEN ...

I enjoyed the book but my honest rating would have to be about 3.75 stars (out of 5).
The story was different and I enjoyed the different setting (in a polygamist community) however I couldn't shut off the part of my brain that kept telling me that some bits of plot were a little too rushed. I wanted to tell Brinley several times to run but at the same to tell her to be careful where exactly she was running towards. (BRINLEY YOU IN DANGER GIRL)
No spoilers don't worry.
That being said, I enjoyed the overall message of finding your own freedom from whatever may try to cage you. Even more I enjoyed the constant underlying story of SISTERHOOD, what that means, where you find it, and how it can affect you.
Overall I did enjoy the story and it's happily found a home in my personal library!

If you'd like to check it out to see what I mean the links are below!

Amazon:
Wife Number Seven

Barnes & Noble:
Wife Number Seven



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment