Thursday, August 21, 2014

Just For Fun... Getting to know me!

I thought that I would change things up a bit with something different today. 
So far you know that I love books...a lot. But I figured it would be fun to share 10 random fun facts about myself so we could become better acquainted haha. Hoping to do this every so often... 
So here it goes: 

  1. I love Justin Timberlake... like seriously love him. He was my first celebrity crush and still holds my heart. Upon meeting him I would proceed to freak out and break down in an emotional mess while trying to declare my undying love. (Bonus fact: this also means I'm a NSYNC groupie still)
  2. I LOVE FOOTBALL (the American kind). Love it. I'm a die hard NY Giants fans who loves to trash talk. I do not love the Dallas Cowboys or the New England Patriots. (Coming from a state that tends to either cheer for NY or Boston Teams).
  3. As much as I am addicted to books, I have a handful of shows that I'm a junkie for. Obsessed with SCANDAL, GREY'S ANATOMY, ONCE UPON A TIME, CHICAGO FIRE/P.D. just to name a few. About to binge watch Downton Abbey... and I was huge fan of The Tudors. 
  4. My Favorite Color is Black. It's just a classic color and I firmly believe in the power of the LBD. 
  5. One of my recurring dreams is that I end up in the Capitol's Arena (Hunger Games)... call me Katniss.
  6. I have known my best friends all my life... well technically all of their lives since I'm a year older. 
  7. I prefer tea over coffee. I have a collection of book related mugs that are prized possessions. 
  8. One of my must see destinations that I have yet to travel to is Greece. One of these days...
  9. I HATE Bugs, Mice (and all mice like creatures) and Snakes. Creep Me Out. 
  10. One time I went into a large closet we had in our home when I was a kid with a pillow, blanket, and a book. I fell asleep reading and my mom (who didn't know about my reading spot) freaked out looking for me everywhere. 
Okay....There it is. Your 10 factoids about Me!
Now I'm going back to my book! 


follow me on twitter!! @bknerdianworld

No comments:

Post a Comment