Monday, August 11, 2014

Make A Little Bit More Room for... ROOM FOR JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE (Review)

Beth Ehemann's novella ROOM FOR JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE is now available. For fans of the first two books, this read is the perfect icing on the cake... the wedding cake that is (see what I did there?)
In case you missed it here is a link back to my quick synopsis of the first two books... just  CLICK HERE!



Picking up right where Room For More left us the story takes us on the journey to the awaited big day.
If you thought you couldn't fall any more in love with Brody Murphy, let me inform you that you are wrong! He made me fall in love with him all over again (a few times) as we take the trip to the altar with both him and the lovely Kacie (& those adorable twins of hers).
There are a few twists in there one I saw coming... one I didn't see coming... but I won't spoil it for you don't worry. I will say this, it's a perfect sweet fun read, with no disappointments.I don't want to let any spoilers out or give away too much of the story line but trust me it was a lovely read!

I gave it 5 Stars!



Amazon:  Room For Just A Little Bit More
Barnes & Noble: Room For Just A Little Bit More




Happy Reading!!



Follow me on Twitter!
@bknerdianworld

No comments:

Post a Comment