Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Who Doesn't Love Free Books?!

Another month has passed and I want to take another moment to send out a big THANK YOU to all the authors that I've gotten to work with and all the fellow readers (BOOKNERDS) out there who have spread word about #TheBookNerdLife


To celebrate I want to gift two of you a chance to read one of my 5 star reviewed books from this past month. 



THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR was the newly released addition to Sarina Bowen's Ivy Series (one of my personal faves) and this book didn't disappoint. It's a new adult romance and can be read as a standalone. In case you missed my review you can check it out HERE!!









***Please Note: Both copies will be issued either via Amazon or Barnes & Noble ebooks ONLY. 



Once Again... THANK YOU!!

As always, HAPPY READING

No comments:

Post a Comment