Wednesday, November 26, 2014

5 STARS for Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover



My favorite Colleen Hoover book is Maybe Someday, so imagine my surprise when it was revealed that she had written a novella centering on Warren and Bridgette. I don't want to get too involved in the telling you about the story because it's a novella and the blurb tells you all you need to know about the story before you read. 
It begins shortly before the timeline of Maybe Someday and overlaps the story. If you are like me you will find yourself smiling and giggling as we get some clarity to some of the behaviors of Warren/Bridgette that we read about in Someday
If you liked Maybe Someday, you will like Maybe Not. 
I loved Maybe Someday....

5 Stars for Maybe Not




AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!


a Rafflecopter giveaway



Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment