Thursday, July 2, 2015

Time Flies When You're Having Fun...






Wow, I really can't believe the time has come for me to write this post. It's been one year since I've took the leap to begin this blogging journey thing, and what a year it has been. I could never have imagined the things I have experienced in this booknerdian world I love so much. 
It has been a year full of tweaks and changes but I am forever grateful you've stuck around the last 365 days as I continued to find my place and voice in this blogging world. 

I've found encouragement from people I never thought would really hear my voice and that has truly been the highlight of this whole journey. It gets me a little emotional to think about it truthfully. 
I've read some FANTASTIC books, met incredibly sweet authors, amazing fellow bloggers, and of course some sweet and supportive readers along the way. 
If I haven't thanked you personally yet... THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to choose to come visit my little booknerd haven... for the feedback and the shares... the tweets and mentions... all of it is so very very appreciated and always noted. 

Thank you for letting me be me in this book blogger community. For accepting all my "emotional reader" ways... and holding on tight throughout my geek out moments (hahaha I warned you from the start about that one!). 
Of course I look forward to another year with you all and hopefully many many more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment