Monday, August 10, 2015

SPOTLIGHT on some of my fave #MCM players

It's MONDAY.... I know I know, BLAH. But that means it's also #MCM (Man Crush Monday) which is my favorite holiday. So I thought I'd share a few of my favorite book boyfriends because choosing one this week was way too hard... 
So here we go!



First up is Hank "Hazardous" Lazarus.
Hank comes to us via the fantastical Sarina Bowen and her FALLING FROM THE SKY (Gravity Series #2). You can find my full review HERE. 

I love the entire series but Hank and Callie's story is definitely my favorite. 

Buy it here!!:


Next up let's give some shine to Cameron Stone. 
Cameron is the book boyfriend I acquired after reading POINT OF NO RETURN by Olivia Luck
I still don't have the proper words for how much I LOVE Cameron. But if you check out my review I'm sure you'll get the gist of it. My review right over here!
The good news is you don't have to wait to get this one it's just one click away! But I still call dibs on Cameron.
"You're not ready for me yet. But when you are, I will be here waiting for you. My heart is wide open for you, Violet. It always has been and always will be."

Buy Point Of No Return on Amazon






So we have a snowboarder & a hockey player... how about we make room in that spotlight for a musician?


Tyler Macy is... everything. He's one half of the things I love most about Amber L. Johnson's MAYBE.

Tyler proves to be a musician that defies the typical rockstar stereotype and changed my personal standards for the musicians that would have to follow in his footsteps. Lacking in unnecessary drama this is a story that is packed with real emotions that will make you feel. 
I gave this one 5+ stars and you can check out my review to get all the details behind that ranking. 






I hope this brightened up your Monday and maybe your #TBR lists as well!

Until next time... HAPPY READING (&*swooning*)






PS: You didn't really think I was going to talk about #MCM and not mention my beloved Will Sumner of Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren did you?!



No comments:

Post a Comment