Sunday, November 29, 2015

It's that time of the year again... BIRTHDAY BASH fun!

It's my birthday and I can celebrate by giving away some goodies if I want to!

It's better to give than to receive, so I'm giving THREE people a chance at winning some great goodies. 
1st prize will be a $25 Amazon E-Giftcard
2nd prize will be a $5 Amazon E-Giftcard
3rd prize will be any ebook priced at 2.99 or less ~winners choice~





All entries WILL be verified. 
All winners will be notified by email and will have 24hrs to respond. After 24 hours with no response a new winner will be chosen. So make sure to check those emails!!

3 comments:

  1. I would totally party with Travis Maddox! :D
    and Happy Birthday!!! #PartyLikeArockstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd celebrate with Edward Cullen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I would want to party with Romeo from the Hashtag series. Or Gray Grayson....I could go on for days!

    ReplyDelete